What do you hate most about cold sores? Is it the burning, tingling and itching sensation that drives you up the wall? Or the painful blisters that erupt on your lip making it feel ten times its normal size? How about the fact that it takes ages for your skin to heal?
I’ll tell you what the worst thing about a fever blister is—it’s the embarrassment you feel from having something so ugly on your face where everyone can see it.
And I know that this is really the worst part because I get them too. Or at least, I used to. And like me, you can make flare-ups a thing of the past by educating yourself about the herpes simplex virus.
Doctors will tell you that there is no cure—but they’re wrong. With the right supplements and natural treatments you can beat the virus back into submission and look forward to a life free of fever blisters.
Obviously you’re looking for quality information that you can trust—and I’ve got plenty to share with you.
Here’s what you can learn about the Herpes Simplex 1 Virus, and how to treat it:
- What is the cause of cold sores and fever blisters?
- What triggers a herpes flare-up?
- How contagious are cold sores and fever blisters?
- What can you do to avoid passing the virus on to others?
- Why traditional treatments for cold sores and fever blisters don’t work?
- What your doctor isn’t telling you about your Herpes Simplex 1 infection.
- What foods you should be eating to prevent flare-ups from happening.
- Alternative remedies that are cheaper, safer and work better at treating cold sores and fever blisters.
- Honest products reviews to ensure you don’t get scammed.
- Recommended products and protocols that really work.
How will this information help you?
There are many different ways to treat cold sores and fever blisters. Through personal trial and error I have discovered what really works to reduce the duration of an outbreak, lessen the severity of an outbreak and ultimately, banish outbreaks for good.
Are you a good candidate for the advice in these articles?
The fact is that genital herpes and oral herpes are almost identical. Doctors differentiate between the two viruses based on the initial site of infection on the body. But under a microscope, they are practically identical.
While many of the products on this site are better suited to the treatment of cold sores and fever blisters that appear on the lips, or around and inside the mouth, the protocols discussed can be also be used to treat genital herpes. Natural remedies and supplements will work on the virus in general and it doesn’t make a difference where you experience your outbreaks.
Cold sores can fever blisters can be unsightly, painful and completely knock your self-esteem. There’s a stigma attached to them that can be hard to shake and your self-esteem can take a real knock. I don’t want you to suffer like that, while your doctor simply writes a prescription and waves you away.That’s why I’ve put everything I’ve learned into resources that you can use to discover what works for you, so you can get on with your life as quickly as possible.